Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

7 days into the new policy I was in an accident with an uninsured individual.I reported Friday spoke to Larry Lacayo and his supervisor James Welch insanely fast, professional and knowledgeable.

On Tuesday inspection done by Alberto Rodriguez at my house and check was released SAME DAY. This $10k claim was handled exquisitely I am proud to be insured with their company. Outstanding price with EXCEPTIONAL service. Very impressed!

I have been with All State Progressive and State Farm and never had a claim handled THIS SMOOTH or professional.

I pride myself being an educated consumer and I tend to micromanage.They managed to stay one step ahead of me.

Review about: Bristol West Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Value, Professionalism, Friendly, Claim processing time, Response time.

I dont know where because we had a car accident 5 days ago and I have no car no rental no decision made and we know tht the car is totaled.Everyday they say that btw 24 to 48 hrs.

They dont work on weekends and they dont answ phone .....we lost a 2015 car and it was the other driver fault that also has Bristol West