Was rear-ended and the Security National/Farmers/Bristol West/Foremost handling of the claim was only another traumatic experience to add to the car crash. Good luck on getting phone calls or emails returned...

they are all a joke. The reason I list them all is because they shuffle you amongst them for additional frustration. The driver that hit me was insured through Security National, but I had to file the claim with Bristol West, the website was Farmers, the claim response came through Foremost, but my claims representative (who wouldn't answer my emails or phone calls) works for Bristol West. This is what you get when politicians get money shoved in their pockets by insurance company lobbyist- the laws favor these insurance companies and the consumer is vulnerable.

What a joke auto insurance is. After being victimized by someone crashing into the rear of my car (probably playing with his cellphone), I was victimized by the insurance system.

Review about: Bristol West Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

I'm got hit by some *** *** with BW, my car was parked far away all by itself and two days old! This joke of an insurance company sends a *** to give an estimate that barely covers one part.

Then they send that check which was 1400 my actual autobody bill is over 4K. They won't return my emails or calls.

I'm going to take it to small claims. Shame on Farmers for being any part of this shameful company.