I was in a traffic accident Aug 2010, it was not my fault.I was hit broad side my VW Beetle rolled and it was totaled.I sent in a claim but no adjuster has seen the wrecked car.

The problem now is that I am moving and I want to get this taken care of now. Bristol West has yet to send me a check for the car and I am without a way to get to work.It has been four months. How long does it take to know if the car is totaled and send a check so I can get to work. This is unheard of customer service.

How would they like it if I was 4 mo.late on my payment to them??

Review about: Bristol West Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Bristol West Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more